Predictions about the future of K-12.
- The majority of US kids ages 5 to 13 will attend an in-person school.
- High school students will have a more hybrid experience that allows for internships, trade skills, and gig work.
- Several K-12 providers will leverage economies of scale and network effects to become huge nationwide school systems that serve tens of millions of US students.
- These providers will have both digital and physical foot prints. They will be among the most beloved brands ever created.
- K-12 school vouchers will be commonplace in most US states.
- The US will surpass China on PISA.